About Atlantic Mobile Imaging Services
High Quality Diagnostic X-Ray and EKG Services Central Florida
Atlantic Mobile Imaging Services (AMIS) provides services to Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes, as well as care for homebound patients, sports facilities, correctional, in your own home, or anywhere transporting the patient would not be cost effective or convenient. The benefits of mobile X-Ray and EKG at the residence of the patient are too numerous to name. Benefits accrue to the patient and to the facility, in convenience, pain, suffering, and financially; just to mention a few.
Reasons for choosing Atlantic Mobile Imaging Services include:
- Comprehensive services including mobile diagnostic radiology, cardiology and ultrasound services. Why call for an ambulance or prepare the patient for a long, uncomfortable trip?
- Around the clock x-ray service–you call, we come to you promptly.
- We offer advanced scheduling (24 hours a day) for routine exams. Of course, emergency exams anytime.
- Facilities can avoid the costly upkeep of an onsite machine. We furnish state of the art high frequency X-ray equipment, the same used by professional sports teams and premium cruise lines. Our machines have been inspected and licensed by the State of Florida.
- Web access to verbal and final reports.
- Board certified radiologist interpretations available 24 hours a day.
- Easy order system – Our paperless ordering system means no more paperwork for you. Your nurse places the order over the phone and we fax back the completed requisition form.
- All positive exams are called to the customer and we fax verbal & final results.
- Final copies of results are faxed to the nurses station within hours of exam completion.
- Digital images/film available upon request to physicians and nursing staff.
- Professional, Experienced and Well Trained technical staff that are licensed and meet all regulatory criteria.
- An Account Manager is assigned to every facility.
Many Doctors are now seeing the value in asking AMIS to go to the home of the patient instead of having the patient to go to a crowded x-ray facility. By writing a prescription and asking AMIS to do a home visit the x-ray results are to the doctor the same day.
Other types of activity where lots of athletes are involved that can lead to the need for a mobile X-Ray service include professional college or high school football games and ski resorts. By having AMIS and a qualified physician on-site the condition of athletes can be determined immediately. For more information about our company and the mobile imaging services that we offer please contact us at 386-239-8270.